Do you love seafood? Then you should try this sumptuous Filipino Bouillabaisse seafood dish.
Fresh Filipino Bouillabaisse Seafood
- 400 grams seabass or mahi-mahi, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 400 grams salmon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 250 grams mussels
- 250 grams clams
- 250 grams scallops
- 250 grams shrimp, peeled and shells saved
- 3 pcs slipper lobster, cut into halves
- 1 large onion, roughly cut
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 1 pc carrot, peeled and roughly cut
- 2 pcs stalk of celery, roughly cut
- 3 pcs bay leaves
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 2 pcs tomatoes
- 1 liter water
For the Garnishing
- Sprig of parsley
- Truffle oil
- Garlic bread
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Prepare all the seafood. Be sure to wash all seafood under cold running water.
- In a large pot, add all vegetables and shrimp shells, bay leaves and peppercorns. Simmer for 1 hour then strain the stock.
- Add the fish, simmer for 2 minutes then add mussels and clams.
- Simmer for 4 minutes and add scallops, shrimp and lobster meat and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve, pile seafood in center of bowl, cover with stock and drizzle with truffle oil.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve with garlic bread.