Are you tired of the usual fried milkfish (bangus) dish that you serve? If you are, maybe your family is, too. But they’re just too nice to tell you. Make your mealtimes more exciting with this new bangus tic-tac-toe recipe.
- Bangus belly, cut in one inch squares
- Cornstarch with salt and pepper
- Pesto sauce
- Olives, cut in thin circles
- Sun dried tomatoes, cut in strips
- Dredge the bangus belly squares in cornstarch seasoned with salt and pepper. Fry till golden brown.
- Top the drained bangus belly squares with pesto sauce and olives or pesto sauce and sun dried tomatoes.
- Arrange it in a tic-tac-toe formation for presentation.
- Serve with love.