Try this muffins recipe for snacks. My children love muffin cakes and I served them this homemade muffins.They liked them!
Choco Chips Muffins
- 1 200g Maya Chocolate Hotcake Mix
- 1 piece egg
- ½ cup water
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 6 3 oz. muffin tins with paper cups.
- In a bowl, combine egg,water, and oil. Add cake mix and beat with a wooden spoon
- until smooth, about 80 to 100 strokes.
- Spoon cake mix into about ¾ of the paper cups. Top with choco chips and bake for 15 minutes or until done.