Are you planning to have an outdoor party? Why not delight your friends and visitors with this pork barbecue recipe?
- 2 kilo pork slices (liempo)
- 1 bottle 7-UP
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce or fresh chili peppers sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoons salt
- Semi-ground black pepper
- Slice the pork liempo according to desired thickness. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan or bowl, pour the 7-up, brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, hot sauce or chili peppers, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Mix until no sugar granules can be felt. Add in the pork slices.
Pork barbecue is always a favorite outdoor meat recipe of all times.