Here’s another paksiw recipe that you will really enjoy.
Paksiw na Saluyot
- 3 bundles saluyot leaves
- 1¾ tbsps. vinegar
- 1½ tsps. garlic, chopped and pounded
- 1½ tbsps. Bagoong balayan
- 3 tbsps. Water or stock salt and pepper
- Dissolve bagoong Balayan in water. Set aside.
- Heat pan with a little water and add the saluyot leaves. Add the garlic.
- Strain the dissolved bagoong balayan and pour into the pan.
- Simmer for a few minutes. Add the vinegar but do not stir.
- Simmer again to cook. Add salt and pepper to taste.